探索中 · 尚未开始做Exploring · not building yet

一枚指环,让你躺着也能指挥 AI 编码 One ring to conduct your AI coding — just lean back

键盘和手机今天就能触发 Anelo。我们在认真衡量:要不要再做一枚戴在食指的指环,拇指按住说话、松开出字、单击发送、双击取消,让你躺着也能掌控一切。硬件投入很大,所以先问你,而不是先开工——这不是预告,是征求意见。 You can already trigger Anelo with a keyboard key or your phone today. We're weighing whether to build a ring for your index finger — press to talk, release to type, click to send, double-click to cancel, so you can lean back and stay in control. Hardware is a big commitment, so we're asking first; this is not a teaser, it's a genuine ask.

说话Talk 拇指按住说话,松开出字Hold to talk, release to type
发送Send 单击把话发给 AIClick to send it to your AI
取消Cancel 双击丢弃,重来Double-click to discard

戴在食指、拇指操作,和键盘触发完全一样;指环只发按键,不录音、不联网。 Worn on your index finger, thumb-operated — exactly like the key; the ring only sends key presses, no mic, no network.

花一分钟,告诉我们Take a minute — tell us

你的回答只用于判断这枚指环值不值得做。全部选填,想到哪答到哪。Your answers only help us decide whether the ring is worth building. Everything is optional.

选填。留个邮箱,做出来第一时间通知你,还可能给早鸟名额。Optional. Leave your email — you'll be first to know, and possibly get early access.

选填。Optional.

提交出了点问题,请稍后再试。Something went wrong — please try again.

完全自愿 · 我们只用于判断是否值得做Entirely voluntary · used only to gauge whether it's worth building

收到了,谢谢!Got it — thank you!

你的意见会直接影响我们要不要做这枚指环。留了邮箱的话,有进展一定第一时间告诉你。Your input directly shapes whether we build the ring. If you left an email, you'll be the first to hear about it.